Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What we have been up to...

Lets start with Jacen:


Jacen is now 20 months and growing up really fast. He has been going to Nursery at church and loves every minute of it. Actually, about a month before he was old enough he would cry to go in there. Let's just say, Jacen didn't need us to stick around his first time to Nursery.

Jacen is also in a toddler bed. When we returned from Hawaii, he was wanting to sleep in our bed at night. Thankfully a toddler bed was handed down to us from my sisters and was already in our garage. It was so wonderful to have it already. Then every night it was his choice, his crib or his bed. He is now a full time toddler bed sleeper :) And we are so excited our bed is not an option :)




He also loves to put on any and all of his dad's shoes. If you ever come to our house and there are shoes everywhere it isn't because we don't put them away.






Jacen also loves Blues Clues! We bought ourselves a new bed and put our old bed in the office. Jacen loves watching Blues Clues on the bed and just lounging around.

Scott:



Where to start with Scott....ummm lets start with our new car. Yep, that is a Mustang Convertible in our garage. It is silver and very nice. I always wanted a Mustang and Scott said it was a gas guzzler....so I never thought that I would get a Mustang. (My mom is all about Mustangs, so I guess I was raised loving them.) Red would have been my choice but hey I guess I will take what I can get :)
Okay so the truth is....it was only ours.....well it was only in our possession for 24 hours. Scott picked it up from the dealer with only 25 miles on the odometer Friday, October 3rd. Then he got to drive it around the track at the Homecoming Football Game...and we returned it after General Conference Saturday. We should have gotten a picture of me in the car...duhhh!!! Oh well maybe next time!
a
Scott is still over the Drama Club at the high school. Right now they are rehearsing for their up coming play, A Few Good Men. The show dates are November 3&4, and 7&8 :)
a
Scott also took on the Yearbook this year. He is loving it. And, coming up in November...Soccer. Scott is going to be the Varsity Soccer Coach. He is so excited for the season to start.
a
and for Me:
a
Well, I have made it past my half way mark!! Sunday, I was officially 20 weeks along in my pregnancy. Our baby BOY is due March 1st. We are so excited to bring another boy into our family. Jacen turns two February 8th, so they will be just over 2 years apart. Pictures of my prego belly to come...I have to take one first :)
a
Oh and at our ultrasound the doctor pointed out that the Baby had his ankles crossed. As you can tell from the picture above of Jacen on the bed...he is always sitting with his ankles crossed. Too cute!!
a
The mattress was also for me...it will make nights so much better especially once I hit the third trimester. I love that we now have a guest bed. Now we just need guests!! So come on over!!
a
I have been feeling really good since week 13. I had so much energy that all I have been wanting to do is clean and organize. I really want to start Jacen's scrapbook. Hopefully that gets started soon...he is already 20 months for crying out loud. I have been getting photos from Arts Cow. It is so great (thanks Laura for passing it on). Free photos and shipping is only $10. Check it out.

16 comments:

The Bears said...

Yay! Another boy... How exciting. It will be fun to have brothers close in age. Good luck with everything you have coming up.

Lauren said...

Congrats on the pregnancy and another boy! They will be great friends (you hope anyway right!) Your trip to Hawaii looked so fun. I went there the summer of my sophomore year and just keep hoping that my wishing will get me back :) Good to get an update, glad you all are well!

Us said...

Hooray for two boys!

Us said...

That last comment is from Kristy :-)

Amy said...

Yeah for boys! Congrats Stacia! And your little boy is absolutely adorable! Seriously he looks like a magazine baby. What a cutie!

Holly said...

I just LOVE that picture of Jacen in those big shoes! What a cutie!
K...I have to say that I am SO stinkin impressed of your blogging lately!!! And tell you that Crystal is thinking of starting a blog...so...let's 100% talk her into it K?!?! Miss you and can't wait to see pictures of your non-existent belly:o)

Linzi said...

Congratulations on another boy. What fun for Jacen!!

Linzi said...

Sorry that you were blocked. I had a different email address for you and it said you accepted so I have no idea what's going on. I updated your email so hopefully that will work.

Bethany said...

Congrats on another boy! Boys are so fun, not that I know any different of course. And yes, are boys will be coming around the same time. I'm not expecting mine to show up till the end of Feb or beginning or March anyway! Sounds like you guys are having lots of fun!

Bethany said...

I forgot to say...Jacen is so cute. Look at those eyes!!!!

Cecily said...

Congrats on finding out you're having a boy!!! How exciting! I can't wait to see pics!

beth said...

Congratulations! We love boys in this house. Ok, we love girls too. Glad to see that things are going well. I am jealous that you went to Hawaii. I think I have seen all of these pic's before (everytime someone else goes) Someday, it will be my turn.

Lawther family said...

horray for boys! Sounds like life is going well for the three of you. I was totally going for the car big and so excited for you... did you even get to drive it? I hope so.
Next time we are in Cali we will be your guests. :)

tonksfam said...

So I should plan on having another boy, eh? ;) I keep thinking this one is a girl, but I was wrong with our first one, so why not?

If you really want to clean and organize, you have my permission to come on over here and help us unpack! I'm going nuts ;) We want to move Nate into a toddler bed, but I don't want him in one while there are so many things to get into if (that is, when) he gets up before me in the mornings. So Jacen beat him on that one :) It sounds like they would be great Nursery buddies. Nate didn't put up a fuss either, and can find his own way to Nursery. I was called as a primary teacher right after he turned 17 months, and the primary president let him in a month early. Do you think Jacen felt the Nate-in-nursery Mojo and that's why he started crying that early? ;)

Ahh! Long-comment-itis!

tonksfam said...

Oh, and just for old time's sake:
"Mustang! Mustang!"
we never could agree on the red vs. dark green issue, could we ;)

(PS: I'm teaching Nate to yell "BRR!" when he goes out and there's snow on the ground...and I've been contemplating teaching him to say "Speed!" whenever he sees a snow plow...ahh memories...

You have let Scott know who the princess is, right?)

Elmer Family said...

I was going to yell at you about the car-rude for not telling me, but it's ok since it was just for a day. LOL