Monday, October 6, 2008

One Last Post of Oahu

I know I am probably boring you to death but I just wanted to share a few last pictures from Oahu.

We all went over to the Arizona Memorial. I think Jacen's favorite part was the ride over to it...oh well! We were grateful that there were fish in the water to entertain him while we were there.



Then our little family headed over to the Missouri. We enjoyed touring it. Scott loved the large guns on the front of the ship. While on the ship I noticed two large stacks of hard green hats. I thought for sure they were going to be bolted down...but they weren't. Jacen enjoyed wearing one. I think the picture is super cute.






The church building in Waikiki has an open courtyard. It was really pretty with all sorts of Hawaiian plants. The building was beautiful. I have not seen one quite like it. It had a mural of Jesus on the front. The building said "The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints -- Honolulu Tabernacle"
The Saturday after we left they had an open house for people to tour the building and learn more about it, and our religion.

No comments: