Thursday, October 2, 2008

More of Oahu



We also went to the Dole Plantation. Who knew that this is how a pineapple is grown? I found it so interesting. I don't think I ever thought about it honestly, but I couldn't stop taking pictures of the pineapple :)




Scott, Jacen and I went through the huge maze at the Plantation. They had all these ports you had to find and color in the image on your passport card. I got to fill in both Scott and my card while Scott got the joy of pushing the stroller on the rock path.


The Garden at the plantation is pretty too. Here is a pond and a banana tree. We have a ton of pictures but again I don't think you want to see them all :) (We also saw many Botanical gardens on Oahu..we loved their plants and wildlife)










Then we met back up with Scott's parents for Pinapple ice cream. Oh it was good...and being pregnant Pineapple was not working for me, so that says a ton.

2 comments:

Holly said...

YEAH! Another post?!? You better keep this goin:o) That pineapple ice cream looks sooooooo good! And, where's your belly? You should have atleast a little one by now! Love ya and can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving!!!!!

Elmer Family said...

How pretty! I need to go there! Looks like you guys had a great trip!