Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Belly

Well, I had Scott take a few pictures of me on Friday :) Too bad they are not cute. It was late! Hello, cheesy smile. And it doesn't even look like that..oh well!!


When I was pregnant with Jacen I took a picture the day I had each doctors appointment. I decided I will follow that same pattern, starting now. So, here I am the day of this months appointment, I was 21 weeks, 5 days. I am in that weird stage when regular clothes don't fit but neither do maternity clothes. Pants now have to be maternity, no choice there :) I am enjoying pregnancy so far.



Oh and if you are wanting to run after a child while pregnant...ummm don't if you can avoid it!! Jacen got hurt and I ran from one side of our house to the other. Once I saved him I couldn't move...it took 3 days for me to feel normal (well pregnant normal) again.

6 comments:

The Bears said...

You look cute. It seems like it is going by really fast. Probably because I'm not the one that's pregnant.

Holly said...

Finally we see your little belly:o) You know what Micah and Colton said to me tonight (both at different times)? "Mommy, your belly is still a little fat!" Nice huh? I bet ya we're the same size right now...and my baby isn't in there anymore!!! I don't remember having a belly with the other 3 after delivering...hmmmmm...maybe I better back down on the chocolate and pb!

Lara said...

I didn't know you were expecting again! I guess I missed the memo :) Congrats!

Richelle said...

That's a cute little bump! You're so good to take pictures of your pregnancy...I didn't take ANY (for very good reason though)!

Emily Hamilton said...

You look great Stacia!! What a cute little momma! How do you stay in such good shape while you're prego?

Elmer Family said...

What a cute tummy!!! I cannot wait to see it in person!