Thursday, April 9, 2009

What we have been up to...


On Tuesday, March 24th my sister, Blythe, and her kids came up to meet Brycen. It was a fun time. Jacen loved having his cousins over to play and we loved showing off our new little one.





We headed down to Encinitas Friday, March 27th, after Scott's play rehearsal. We went to Sea World on Saturday. Unfortunately, I forgot to bring my camera.



On March 29th we celebrated my Dad (and Blythe's) birthday(s). We had "Grandma Anderson's Easter Egg Hunt" I showed Jacen how there was candy inside. (He wanted to watch the boys play ball rather than collect eggs.)



Jacen's steps to finding an egg: 1) walk around the backyard with "Money" (aka Mommy) and look for eggs. 2) When an egg is seen walk over and pick it up. 3) Open it up. 4) Put each piece of candy in the bag, one at a time. 5) Put plastic egg in bag. 6) start over again :)




Scott's Spring Break started after play rehearsals Friday, April 3rd. We went to our friends "the Yucca Valley Palmers" for Saturday morning Conference.

That evening Scott's parents came in town.

6 comments:

The Bears said...

What a funny Easter Egg Hunt. I bet it lasted a long time, having to put each piece of candy away and then close the egg, before you went to the next one. Doen't Jacen know you're not supposed to count your candy, before it's hatched. Lame Joke Alert!!!

Daphenie said...

congratulations on baby Brycen!!Love the name!! I got your cute little announcement and thought I better check your blog!! I'm so glad that you are doing well. You can check out our blog at baugh6@blogspot.com!!Jacen is getting soo grown up!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see your update. Alot going on since the baby was born. See you this weekend. lol

tonksfam said...

Thanks for the update! Jacen is so cute staring at that egg ;) I still can't believe we both have two kids! We're not that old! I bet Brycen is getting huge :D

brittani c. said...

Sounds like a true boy: playing ball is much more interesting than going on an Easter egg hunt. What a fun time with family...I already miss mine!

Anonymous said...

Okay...that is the worst picture ever!! I look totally uncomfortable (athough I was suprisingly not) and fat!! This was not an approved pose! You are in soooo much trouble!
Love you anyways (maybe)
Blythe