Friday, April 10, 2009

Off to the Zoo


On Tuesday, April 7th, we went to the San Diego Zoo. It was Brycen's, Jacen's, Scott's and Scott's parents first time to the San Diego Zoo. (would that have been easier if I said I was the only one that had been before??) We really enjoyed seeing all the animals. Jacen kept wanting to see "more animals", it was really cute.
Family portrait on the Hippo Statue. Jacen wasn't so sure about sitting on the big Hippo.
I love this pictue of Scott's parents. This is what I got when I asked for a picture :)

The Tigers

This monkey was right up to the glass looking at all his fans.

Jacen and the Elephants


Jacen has really enjoyed wearing Scott's hats. When we go to buy him one of his own he never seems interested.

Brycen and Mommy. Brycen's thoughts would be something along the lines of...Why does mommy request pictures when I am so hungry??

The cute sleeping Koala.


And a tribute to the item that made the trip more enjoyable...THE DOUBLE STROLLER. Thanks mom and dad :)

4 comments:

Holly said...

You are so brave to take the baby out so soon!!! Looks like a lot of fun! Double strollers are the way to go!!! How was the blessing???

tonksfam said...

FINALLY, something we DON'T have in common! We have a Sit 'n Stand ;)

Cute pictures! I wish our zoo was as cool :)

Kimmel Tippets said...

How fun! I loved taking Mazie to the zoo for the first time. I really hope to get her there this summer...but if it's before Aftynn's born then I'll be waddling and if it's after...well, lets just say it will be pretty miserable for all involved.

Elmer Family said...

I love the zoo! looks like everyone had a great time!