Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Brycen's Blessing, Easter, and Family

We blessed Brycen on Easter Sunday.


Me, Brycen and Scott
Thanks to Scott's parents for the cute blessing outfit!!


All the men that stood in the circle :)




Family who came for the blesing :)
(we took the pictures right after sacrament meeting, since not everyone was sticking around. The kids were already in class.)



A huge thank you to Scott who gathered everyone up, and made sure no one left before I got these pictures! He knew how much they meant to me :) (even though I was in the library making copies for Relief Society)
And a huge thanks to everyone (all 35 of you) who came and also for bringing something to contribute to our Easter meal. I could not have done it on my own. Everything was so yummy!!

Jacen coloring on an egg :)
Jacen threw his first egg into a color. Thankfully there was already an egg in it, or it would have made a major mess. He even called it a ball. I talked with him about it being an egg. I thought I did a good job explaining how eggs break and we have to be careful....until he threw it again...oh well there is always next year :)


Some cousins and Aunt Crystal working on their eggs.
Happy Easter! Thanks again to everyone who came over for Easter. It was so much fun having you!

2 comments:

Kimmel Tippets said...

Wow, what a great Easter. It's a wonderful holiday all on its own, but how special to get to bless Brycen then. I'm glad you made it through all of the hecticness unscathed!

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

You look awesome. What a cute family!