Tuesday, November 15, 2011

We found out...


We are expecting a GIRL!!! I was pretty sure it was a girl. I was sick 4 weeks longer at the beginning and one week longer at the end of morning sickness, than I was with the boys. I am so glad those days are over. I remember the boys pregnancies being rather identical, and since this one was so different I was thinking it must be a girl this time. Her due date is April 13th. I am 18 1/2 weeks along now :)

Scott and I decided it would be fun to have the boys come along for the ultrasound. We were able to point out her head, tummy, hands and feet. They even got to hear her heartbeat. I really think they enjoyed being there. With the boys being older they are so much more involved and I am enjoying that. They are constantly giving the baby (or rather my tummy) hugs and kisses. Brycen always tells her not to come out yet. And Jacen reminds me how big I have to get before she is ready to come out. I am so grateful that the boys are at such a helpful age. They are learning to clean up their toys and are great at getting them selves ready for the day (of course I put their clothes out for them...but they do the rest). I am sure they are going to be great big brothers.



Here is a (not so flattering) picture of me from Saturday. I am at the stage where people are no longer afraid to ask if I am pregnant. Of course those that know me well, have been talking about my belly for a month now...but those that didn't know I was pregnant are now starting to ask.

12 comments:

Linzi said...

Congratulations! Little girls are so much fun :)

Janeen said...

Yeah hoo; that's great news! Congratulations!
You look great!

Emily Hamilton said...

Congrats! She is going to be BEAUTIFUL!

Lara said...

Look at that cute little belly! Congratulations!

The Bears said...

I would still be afraid to ask you... You look awesome!

Brady and Jess said...

You are so cute and congrats on a girl. We find out Monday 11/21!!!

Audrey said...

Congrats on having a girl. It's so great to hear how excited Jacen and Brysen are. I enjoyed my pregnancy more this time since Hailey and Robert could understand better and were excited about the baby with me.

And you still look very skinny!

Sebastian Clouth said...

Hi,

I'm the Family editor at Before It's News. Our site is a People Powered news platform with over 4,000,000 visits a month and growing fast.

We would be honored if we could republish your blog RSS feed in our new Family category.

Please tell me what you would like as your byline (typically the blog's name)

You can have any text and/or links you wish appended to the end of each of your posts on Before It's News. It should be around 200 characters or less (not including links). If you have html please send me that.
 
We don't censor or edit work.

Please email me at Zstieber@beforeitsnews.com so our readers can start looking at Phillips Blog

Thanks,
Zack Stieber
Family Editor, Before It's News

Kimmel Tippets said...

Congratulations on a little girl! They are so fun! I'm 17 weeks but I have no idea when I'm going to find out what we're having...my ultrasound hasn't been scheduled yet. :-( I have a doctor's appointment on Dec 6th so hopefully we'll find out soon after that. But I think we're having a boy, for the same reasons you thought you were having a girl. This pregnancy has just been so different from the other two. I guess we'll see! You look great by the way!

Amy said...

How fun Stacia! Congratulations! Little girls are so fun! (Im sure little boys are too, I just haven't had a chance to find out!)

Cecily said...

Congratulations!!!! That's great news! :)

Natalie T. said...

I finally made it on here!!! So glad to see your little "baby bump"...but would certainly like to see an updated photo~! I just hate that we're no longer neighbors, but I want you to know I'm always free for a long chat with my long-distance other sister! Congrats girly to you and your little family of 4 - soon to be family of 5!!Ahhhhh I can't wait to meet her! Love you guys! <3 Natalie