Sunday, April 8, 2012

Time for updates ~ Brycen









Brycen is such a fun child. He uses his imagination tons and wants very badly to be just like his older brother.














During my pregnancy I was craving a donut...he
chose one as did I. I figured I would eat mine and half of his. While driving to pick Jacen up from Preschool, Brycen says, "here mom". thinking I am reaching back for some donut...but it was a paper towel he handed me. He loved the donut and his face shows it :)











While at Sea World Brycen and I stood in line for a picture with Elmo. He was on cloud 9...Thanks Elmo for making my child's day!
















He is SILLY :)
















On February 19th Brycen turned the BIG 3! He got a baseball tee...

















....and superhero capes :)








* Brycen has a talent with puzzles (he has been putting together 100 piece puzzles since last Summer).
* He loves sports.
* He can count to 49 (or maybe higher without help).
* He knows all his letters and most of the sounds.
* He is really looking forward to when he can go to preschool :)

No comments: