Monday, November 7, 2011

Halloween Fun


We loved Halloween at Sea World last year so much that we had to be sure to go this year. We went Saturday, October 8th. This year Jacen was a Fireman and Brycen was a Dinosaur. It was so cute because Brycen would say "Trick or Treat Roar" and so Jacen had to come up with something to say for a Fireman. He asked, "Mom Firemen are serious right?" Then he started to say, "Trick or Treat, Stay out of my Firetruck". We got a kick out of this.









Jacen remembered decorating cookies last year, so we were sure to do it again. Licking his fingers like his mother does.












I got to help Brycen. I didn't know frosting tasted so good
until I licked my fingers. This pregnancy has been so interesting with that, I don't know if I am going to like something until I try it. Sweets..I love sweets but I am not even wanting them. I ate all the extra frosting :) Yumm!!












We also enjoyed all the holiday shows :)

No comments: