Tuesday, September 8, 2009

On the Way to Utah

Okay, get ready for POST OVERLOAD. I have been wanting to post our Summer events for awhile now. I thought to just skip them...but I just couldn't because with a husband that is a teacher, our summer is when we go places and do things :) I was determined to get a ton of posts up today. I think I did rather well :)

For the Second weekend in July we headed to St. George, for a Family Reunion. On the way we met up with the Pilgrims in Las Vegas. We met at a park so Jacen could get out and stretch his legs. Then we went over to Circus Circus (where we would be staying for the night) to watch some free Circus Shows. Jacen is really into Acrobatics and Dancing lately so we thought he would enjoy it. This picture was taken at nearly Midnight.




This is a guy juggling. He had up to 9 tennis balls and he went up and down the stairs as well...of course I didn't get that on the camera.







This act was very interesting. (I have been trying to attach it for 2 days now and have no idea what the issue is.) If you have 6 1/2 min...it will really get you by the end. These people change their outfits in seconds. Justice had a theory (which I am sure he is so excited that I am sharing with all of you) that they really didn't have any clothes on and that it was just the lights that changed. Really it is crazy, especially the very last one.

I just remembered that our camera battery died on this vacation. Jacen was contently looking at all the pictures and watching all the movies on our camera as we drove. We went to charge the battery when we realized we brought the charger for the video camera on accident. We used other peoples cameras for pictures and need to get ahold of them. I guess this is a good place to stop for now. Saint George was a family reunion for my family. We also shot up to Payson, Utah as well that weekend.

3 comments:

Pilgrim Family said...

Hooray for the update!! I have been checking and waiting!
It was so fun to get to see you guys this summer, Hope all is still well and Scott is settling back into school and you into being at home. I'll give you a call in the near future so we can chat!
Later, Ali

Megan Marie said...

wow, it's so funny to see you guys in vegas with the pilgrims! Two families we adore. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with all your blogging. Are you finally caught-up? It seems like so long ago that we saw you, but really it was just a little over a week ago. Love Mom