Thursday, September 17, 2009

August...we are almost all caught up

Summer school ended July 30th :) We headed down to Encinitas (San Diego) to see my parents. (It is a 2 1/2 hour drive.)


We went to the Wild Animal Park, on Saturday, August 1st. You know how I said we got those season passes for the Zoo?? Well, the Wild Animal Park is a different location with different animals and it is all included in the same season pass. We enjoyed it, even though it was soooo hot.


Here is our little family :) Jacen was hiding from the camera.





My parents (I thought it would be good to get some pictures in the shade....I wasn't thinking about the shadows)






A Cheetah at meal time. There were three of them and they each went to their cement platform to receive their meal.





Monkeys...a baby and its mother saying hi to the crowd.

a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
A picture of a look down into the Journey into Africa tour. We took the bus tour to see all the animals in their large living spaces. Animals such as Rhinos, Giraffes, Ostriches, Long horn Sheep, etc.

a
a

When we went to get our stroller....I saw this and needed to snap a picture.
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
The large Lion on top of a Jeep. I can't believe how big he is. This has got to be my favorite picture!
a
a
On August 3rd, we enjoyed a day at the beach with my Sister Blythe and her kids (Siena came along too). It was Brycen's first time at the beach. He loved it. Unfortunately, the pictures that we thought we were capturing didn't come out. Blythe's camera is somehow broken. Jacen had a lot of fun jumping waves with his dad and cousins. The kids also had a blast playing in the large hole that Scott dug for them. We all had a great time.

1 comment:

brittani c. said...

That stroller is a monster!! I would be very intimidated at having to buy one of those. I pray I'll never have triplets.