Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Jacen's TWO!!

On Sunday, February 8th, Jacen turned 2!! I can hardly believe he could be two already! We celebrated with his friends at McDonald's on Friday. He had so much fun playing that I didn't think he would ever come down to eat. He really enjoyed himself!! Thanks, to everyone who came!





Here is Jacen with two of his friends, Brookelyn and Kacie.







On Sunday, we celebrated his birthday as a family and played with Jacen's new toys. I don't think he knew why he was getting presents but he sure loved them. Happy Birthday Jacen!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish we were there. We will bring Jacen's birthday when we come up for the new baby. Love you guys, MOM A

Anonymous said...

Two years of having Jacen in your lives...where has the time gone?! Our kids are so excited to see him again! By the way, at last check our plans are to leave home Saturday morning (before the blessing) be at your place sometime that night, stay Sunday, and leave Monday - hopefully after lunch, staying halfway in St. George. I'll let you know as it becomes certain. Have a great day! D-

The Bears said...

Happy Birthday Jacen. I can't believe he's two. I still think of him as your new baby and now you are going to have a newer baby. I'm feeling old.

Lacey said...

Stacia! I haven't been to your blog for a while, and I'm so surprised to see pictures of your belly... I must have missed that post somewhere! What a fun time! When are you due? Isn't it hard to believe that our little babies are already 2? Where did the time go??? He sure is turning out to be a cutie! What a fun day he must have had at McDonald's!

Elmer Family said...

Happy Birthday Jacen!!! It's crazy how time flies.