Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Baby Shower


On Saturday, January 31st a couple of my friends threw me a BABY SHOWER!! It was so great! We played a few games, ate good food, and I got lots of very awesome gifts :)













The girls that threw the Shower also made me a diaper cake. It was so cute! There was also a plug to bring diapers...the boys closet is full :) We will only have to buy one size (for Jacen) for some time!!




My mom, 3 sisters, and some nieces took a road trip to my shower. It is so fun to have them close enough to drive up for a morning :) Thanks for coming, it wouldn't have been the same without you guys!!!

4 comments:

Holly said...

How fun! Man...how come I wasn't invited??? JK:o) That's very nice of your friends to do that for you! Wish I could've been there!!! Bring on baby #2!!!

Anonymous said...

It was a fun shower. Thanks to those who put it on. You got some great gifts and the company and food were great too.

Anonymous said...

That last comment was from mom. I am annonymous!!

tonksfam said...

Fun times! Sorry I couldn't be there ;) It looks like my baby may be racing yours...it's possible that mine will come next week. Wouldn't it be funny if our babies were two weeks apart again?!