Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Baby On FRIDAY!!

I don't think it has completely set in yet...but I am getting induced on Friday morning! Yep, that is less than 2 days away! (I will be a day shy of 39 weeks.) Doc has been watching my amniotic fluid levels and is very happy that we made it these last few weeks. I am so glad that Scott had a 4 day weekend so we could get some organization/cleaning accomplished. Now if only we knew the name for this little man. :)




Here is a picture of the big belly on Tuesday, February 17th (I was 38 weeks 3 days). The last belly picture for the blog :) Will post about baby once he is here and we are settled!!



Here is a parting picture..Jacen playing the Wii drums (at a friends). He is so into music lately! He even plays a racket like it is a guitar.

11 comments:

Lara said...

How exciting! I can't wait to "meet" him :)

Tricia said...

Bob. Just call him Bob.

The Bears said...

Congratulations to all three of you. I can't wait to meet the new addition and Bear thinks Apache is a great name. Mull it over!

The Bears said...

Use it so we don't have to! LOL!

tonksfam said...

Looks like our kids will be twins this time! Let's see who comes first :) Our C-section is scheduled for Friday at noon. No pressure *giggle*

By the way, if we have a boy I'm blaming you ;)

Grant and Christine said...

Contgrats, I wish I was you! My little guy is huge and he still kicks, like real kicks, not the cute I'm too big to be in here kicks!

brittani c. said...

holy cow! I can't believe it's so soon! I hope everything goes well :)

Keri_B said...

Good luck! I will be thinking of you on Friday. Can't wait to see the little man and hear what his name is!

Anonymous said...

I was just blog hopping and came across your blog. Couldn't resist wishing you a great labor day! BTW, you look great!

tonksfam said...

We have a girl! Finally, there is something our kids DON'T have in common :)

Holly said...

Yea for another nephew!!! We're anxiously awaiting pics of the little man:o) Hope you're feeling great Stac! Love ya!