Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Our Halloween



Well, here are some pictures from our Halloween. First off I had to make something pumpkin. I found this great recipe for Pumpkin Bars (you should try them). For Halloween Jacen was Tigger which is very fitting since he loves to bounce. Kacie was Flounder from the Little Mermaid. They really seemed to enjoy themselves. After getting back home we had to have a photo shoot of Jacen. He didn't mind one bit. Then we finally got to carve our pumpkin. Jacen would put his hand in the pumpkin and take it out really fast. I couldn't seem to get a picture of his hand inside the pumpkin....oh well there is always next year. Our Halloween turned out to be a great one. We are looking forward to next year when Jacen might actually be able to say, "Trick or Treat".

6 comments:

Holly said...

You are hilarious!!! "I had to make something pumpkin"! I just laughed when I read that! So...you went trick-or-treating THEN carved pumpkins???? Ummmmmmmm...is that backwards? I'm seriously laughing! Love this post...it made my day!
BTW, Jacen's cosume is so fun! Cute pics!

Blackburns said...

What a cute little Tigger. To bad you don't live closer. It would have been fun to get pictures of the two Tiggers together.

Scott and Stacia said...

Yes we did it backwards. I was honestly so grateful that we were able to carve the pumpkin. Our week was so busy and pumpkin carving kept getting pushed back.

Getting a picture of Sienna and Jacen would have been so fun. I like how her costume said Tigger on it. She was so cute!

rockkinrobbins said...

Fun slide show..I love the pictures

beth said...

Yummy, I want a pumpkin bar. Jacen was so very cute. AJ was Tigger his first Halloween, also. Good memories. Loved the slidshow, maybe someday, I will learn to do that.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.