Monday, July 20, 2009

Brycen is 5 months!!

I can't believe my baby is already 5 months!! Our laptop is now fixed so I can share all the pictures I wanted to post last month :)

Brycen loves to Smile and Laugh. He does this a lot more in our own home than when we are out visiting other people.









Brycen appears to be a Blanket baby. We will wake up in the morning to find him cuddling his blanket, that at one point was covering him up.







Food is a favorite, if you couldn't tell by his size. He had his first rice cereal June 29th. He would grab my hand with every bite.









He loves to suck on his Thumb/Hand. He has been teething for awhile but doesn't have any teeth yet. (I am grateful since I am nursing.) He doesn't keep a pacifier in his mouth on his own...but he likes to chew on it if you will hold it there for him :)











He also loves sucking on his Toes. Man kids are flexible.











Brycen also loves to Play. He loves his play mat, bouncer, and jumperoo.




Brycen is a happy baby. I don't know his stats as of now. However, I never posted his 4 months stats. Here is how big he was last month:

Weight: 15 pounds 12 ounces
Length: 25.5 inches


We were shocked when we put him in the Jumperoo last month an we had to put the height at the third level.


He is already outgrowing some of his 6-9 mo clothing and into many 9-12 mo. It blows my mind how fast the past 5 months have just flown by!!

3 comments:

The Bears said...

Cute pictures! I love the one of him smiling so big. Looks like all your boys have huge smiles.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for getting us all caught up on the kids. I can't believe Bryson is 5mo already. Time Flies!! Love MOM

tonksfam said...

Can I say ditto to most of the stuff you said? Boy, I would love to see our kids together :)