Monday, June 29, 2009

Bachelorette


Kiptyn is from my home town!! I am so excited to see where he takes Jillian. And to think I could have been there while they were taping it!! I'm pathetic, I know :) We actually don't have cable so we will be watching it Tuesday on abc.com.


While I am confessing about the lame shows I spend my time watching, I am totally excited for the Mormon couple, Jed and Sarin Hinkins, on Here Come the Newlyweds. I don't think they will win, but it is totally fun to watch them. Did you see how well they did at the carnival last week?? Sarin did awesome!

What shows do you watch?? We like Chuck and The Office, which seasons ended recently. I would say they are our favorite. We also like Wipeout, and I Survived A Japanese Game Show. Is the Mole going to be on this year?? Anyway, back to house cleaning I go!
**PS our laptop's motherboard died. All the pictures I was going to post are on that computer. Too bad we didn't back them up more recently. I guess it will be another week until it is fixed. Don't worry I will post again before then :)

4 comments:

Andi said...

HAHAHA! Stacia, you and me could be great TV-watching friends! I got sucked up into watching both shows on Monday night and I LOVE watching Jed and Sarin too!!! We also watch The office and Wipeout!

tonksfam said...

Wow, that shows how long we've lived without TV. I only recognize TWO of the shows you mentioned, and I've only seen an episode of one of those two! Good luck with your laptop. :)

beth said...

I have only seen The Office once. I did like the movie, "Dan, In Real Life." Isn't that the same guy. Anyway, my show is Criminal Minds. I know, how sadistic am I. If it wasn't for Steve, I probably wouldn't even own a TV. I'm weird, I know!

brittani c. said...

Guilty of being a Bachelor/Bachelorette watcher. It's addicting every season. Kiptyn is one of my favorites and I love it when he takes his shirt off. Oooh! Andrew says he looks exactly like Kiptyn with his shirt off. :)