Saturday, June 28, 2008

You know it has been a long time when...

I now realize how long it has been since I have been away from Blogs...and here are some clues from you guys:

1- Receiving comments such as these,
Um... *ahem* Is this thing on?
Ok...so...do you KNOW how long ago Spring Break was???
You have to have Something to blog about!!! It's summer...and you have a stinkin' cute little boy! There...now you were reminded of 2 reasons to do a post!!!!
Where are you?!

2- I am trying to catch up on all of you, and I am having to click "older posts" to catch up :(

3- I remembered my sister-in-law tagged me awhile back. I had to search her blog for it. It was back on May 5th and I still have not done it (although my sister Holly was tagged and well I don't remember her doing it either! And she is like blogging queen!).

No comments: