Saturday, June 28, 2008

May




On May 3rd Scott and I were chaperones for the High School Prom. It was held at the Palm Springs Convention Center, and was beautiful. Scott actually got to help the Junior Class with all the planning. Kids had a wonderful time and couldn't stop talking about it.



The very next day we boarded a plane to New Hampshire. My sister, Aimee, and Scott's brother, Charles (yep they are married), went to Greece for a get away. Left behind were their four kids. We came in the for the last week to watch the kiddos. We went from one child to five in a matter of seconds. We had a great time and Jacen loved playing with his cousins. We also overlapped with Aimee and Charles for some visiting time.



Jacen looking out the plane window.
He really loves to fly.
The cousins: Tye, Jacen, Holden, and Cherie (Chase was still at school)











We returned home on May 11th, Scott was back to work the 12th. On Saturday, May 17th Jill Tennies got baptized. Her husband preformed the baptism. The following day she was confirmed and they blessed their daughter Kaitlyn.









The high school had their last play of the year from May 19th-24th. Scott does a great job directing these plays. This one was called, "The People vs. Maxine Lowe". My parents were able to come up and see the play and spend a couple of days. It was fun to have them here.


Then a party for my nephew, Kale, on Memorial Day. It was supposed to be a pool party but the weather decided differently. While at the party we took a picture of us sisters and my mom. Which one do you think I look most like?? For real!!
Crystal, Darcy, My Mom, Me, and Blythe. Holly and Aimee are not in this picture :( Come on, click on the picture so it is really big and decide who it is I look like!
ss
s
Then May 29th Robert Andrus came to visit us. He is a friend of ours that is currently living in Utah. Scott had him come to school with him as a "Special Guest". Andrus is in 3 movies that are coming out soon. One of which is with Scott, "Dead Noon", due to come out to video in October.
And that is May in a nut shell!!

11 comments:

Holly said...

If I had to guess...I'd say you looked most like Blythe from the picture...BUT...Don't you remember being adopted??? I'm kidding:)

Anonymous said...

I also think you like Blythe in the picture. Mom

The Bears said...

BLYTHE! Glad you put up a post...

Holly said...

K...we finally changed our blog address. I know I sent you an email, but our new address is...
http://littlesugarlotsofspice.blogspot.com/
Love ya...and...I think you look most like Blythe cuz of your noses:)

The Bears said...

Fun prom picture. LOL!

Lara said...

I looked at the picture before I read the comments so that my opinion would not be influenced. I think you look the most like Darcy and Blythe, but slightly more like Blythe :) That is funny that two sisters married two brothers, I have two Aunts that did that as well. I am glad to finally see some updates, I knew you had to have stuff going on that you weren't sharing with us :)

Erika said...

i think you look like your sister on the right...is it blythe?
thanks for all the amazing help last weekend, and for being such a good friend!
can't wait to see scott in the movie, i had no idea!

Richelle said...

I've always thought that you looked like your mom!

Thanks for updating your blog! My kids were checking it all the time and wondering when you were going to post something new :-) Fun to be updated on the past few months! Say HI to Scott & Jacen for us!

Unknown said...

I also think you look like Blythe in that piture. Looks like you had a fun couple of months. We will have to meet in the city next time you guys are out here.

tonksfam said...

That is so funny! I don't remember you looking so much like Blythe when I met her. And you know my thing with faces...I think the only way I could pick you out was because we were mission companions for 4 months!

Elmer Family said...

Love the prom pic! How cute!