Saturday, February 9, 2008

Pictures from New Hampshire

Okay when we were in New Hampshire it was WHITE. (notice I am not using the word Christmas or posting any Christmas pictures so you can pretend that our trip was just a few weeks ago.) Here are some pictures of our great visit.
















It was Jacen's first SNOW. He didn't mind it one bit. He even got to try sledding!
















Jacen just loved to play with his cousins. Tye is just 4 months older.

















Here Cherie is entertaining the boys. Sorry there is no sound on our camera video....lame, I know. But I am sure you all are familiar with the chicken dance.



We celebrated my 27th birthday while there! So much fun. We even played pin the tail on the donkey. (Notice the tail on the other side of the window...yep that was Scott's)














Then Scott surprised me with 3 gifts. One being diamond earrings, I am one lucky girl!

8 comments:

beth said...

A girl loves her diamonds and has got to have them! I can't believe that you are 27 already. I guess I wasn't too much older than everyone at BYUI. Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you... and also to Jacen, who I believe turned one this last week.

erika said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Nice job with the diamond earrings too Scott.
Jacen is getting so big, and so cute! By the way, can you email me your email address...I thought I had it in my address book but I guess I don't....erikafellars@hotmail.com

rockkinrobbins said...

Great pictures. Looks like you had fun! Thanks for sharing.

Scott and Stacia said...

I love the earrings! Totally unexpected. No Beth you arn't that old!! Crazy to think Jacen is now one!! i am working on a post for Jace:)

Blackburns said...

Happy birthday! I love New England, but I am happy to stay away from all that snow.

Holly said...

Glad you had a fun b-day! Diamond earrings??? WOW! Just remind Scott when my birthday is and we'll be all good!

Elmer Family said...

Looks like you guys had fun in the snow and such a great birthday.