Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Update #2

What have Scott and I have been up to, you ask?? I don't really know. I actually had to ask Scott when I talked to him during his lunch break.

Well, Scott decided he wanted to do 3 plays and a musical at the high school this year. So, he is rather busy. November 14th to 17th were show nights of Mother is a Freshman. It was a really good play. January 30th is opening night for Bye Bye Birdie (mark your calendars if you live close, it will be a good one), and it will go on through February 4th. They have been rehearsing for some time already. Cool thing actually...a lady from the school board attended the last play and asked Scott why they didn't use the sound system. Scott went on to explain that they didn't have one to use and then was contacted about pricing one. It has been approved and the hope is that it will be here and installed before Bye Bye Birdie starts. Scott is also the advisor over Improv and they have shows twice a month. They are quite the funny bunch.


In October, I was called to be Activity Day Leader at church (I am still Relief Society Secretary if you were wondering...they want to be sure I keep busy :). I work with all the girls in the ward that are 8 to 11 years old. They come over to my place twice a month and we do some fun activities. I have 10 girls that come. Last week we worked on humanitarian aid wall hangings. The girls were so excited that they got to sew. I am so grateful a friend of mine, Bridella, helped with them. She worked with the girls on the two sewing machines while I helped them cut their fabric (can you imagine if I didn't have the high school sewing teacher to help me out??). If you have any ideas for me, please, please share!


We got our family photos taken. Just click here and type in "Stacia Phillips" on the provided line. They turned out cute. Jacen takes good pictures :)

3 comments:

Holly said...

Scott is a busy man eh??? Hopefully he gets the sound system in time for "Bye Bye Birdie"! That would be nice!

Elmer Family said...

The family pics are way cute! I love number 11 and 14!

Scott and Stacia said...

We got #14, but chose #12 instead of #11--we should have ordered both!!