Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Thanksgiving--Still trying to catch you up!


This year we had Thanksgiving in Utah. It was cold. Would you believe that I forgot to pack my jacket? Well, here is the clan. Three of my sisters and their families couldn't make it. We also got to spend time with Scott's family. We really need to get a family photo of the Phillips.


We had to get Jacen a hat and some gloves. (It was bound to happen anyway, we are going to New Hampshire for Christmas.)









And we had lunch with these crazy people. We really enoyed our visit with the Elmers! It was a fun trip. Next trip, I will have to take out my camera more often!




Oh, I almost forgot, Jacen cut two teeth on our trip. One tooth came on Wednesday, November 21 and the other on Saturday, November 24th...and he has 3 more working their way through.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Thanksgiving was so fun! Did I even offer to take your family picture? Sorry! Jacen looks so cute in his warm clothes! Hope you have fun in NH! Don't forget the present for Aimee:0)

Elmer Family said...

Lunch was so much fun! Thanks again for seeing us! I think it's so funny that I am doing a squish face-wonder where Annie gets it-lol. Granted she is not doing it in the pic but she does it often! The family picture is so cool-where was that?