Thursday, September 27, 2007

Last Weekend


Well I had to start off with some pictures of Jacen from the weekend. This picture was taken in front of our home. We were checking out our rose (yes just one). I actually had to run in and get the camera...so I told Scott to keep putting Jacen in the air I would be right back with the camera. The picture turned out rather cute.





Here Jacen is sporting his new hat. He is always so happy. I asked Scott the other day if he thought all our kids would be as happy as Jacen and he responded "if we stop now". I love his sense of humor.




On Saturday, Jacen got his pictures taken at JC Penney's. They are available to view on-line already! Check them out at https://www.smilesbywire.com/home.asp?AC=LTPP0808102004JCP. Just follow the link and type in Stacia Phillips.


On Sunday our friend Norma was baptized. Scott and I both spoke. We are so excited to have her as an addition to our ward. This is us with Norma and her daughters. Her youngest, Kacie, is 10 days younger than Jacen. Scott had the opportunity to bless Kacie at Church three weeks ago. Jacen and Kacie love playing and talking with each other. It was a fun weekend for us.

1 comment:

Elmer Family said...

I love the pictures of Jacen! He has the best smile-his whole face lights up. So cute!