Friday, July 15, 2011

Disneyland

Every child has to experience Disneyland. Our boys got to on April 9th!!

We started with Buzz Lightyear. Jacen got more points than I did...for real, what is this world coming to?!?! (to my defense Brycen was needing help)
Then to Autopia where as Jacen says, "kids get to drive"

Got to meet Mickey (and Tigger and Eeyore)
Scott and I wanted the boys to experience the rollercoster in toontown first to see how the boys liked it...well...they loved it!!
Jacen got to ride just about everything. Space Mountain, Thunder Mountain, (Splash Mountain was under construction)...but the ride he had his eye on was Matterhorn. You can see it from anywhere in the park. Both boys got to ride the Matterhorn and loved every minute!! Thankfully the park wasn't too packed and most rides had fast passes!!

We also enjoyed Dumbo

The Carrousel
and It's a Small World (which I didn't think Scott would ever go on...but he "did it for the boys"). It is so wonderful watching your kids experience life and new adventures.

2 comments:

Kimmel Tippets said...

So fun! I took the girls to Disneyland last summer and it was SO fun! I can't wait to take them to Disneyworld now that we're so close! (See my latest blog post if you didn't know about that.) :-)

Denise said...

I am so glad you had a chance to update!! (obviously I haven't had a chance to check all Summer!!) Great pics. What fun for b-days and Disney. Loved watching Scott's video again. Now everyone can see what side of the family Carissa gets her talent from! Love the boy's pics, I have to say Jacen's gangsta look is way cute! Have a great day.
Denise