Friday, May 7, 2010

Fortune

This is kind of random :) Last night we got Chinese food, it was so yummy! I love it when I don't feel like cooking and Scott comes home suggesting Chinese or pizza. Anyway, here is our conversation:

Stacia: (after reading fortune) Maybe we got each others fortune, get this, (I read my fortune out loud), "Work hard and you will become more wealthy". We must have gotten each others fortunes, maybe yours is meant for me. :)
Scott: Is that so?
Stacia: Please hurry up and open your fortune cookie. I am so curious if we got each others fortune. (Really how do you know if you got the right one or not??)
Scott: (opens his fortune) "You and your wife will be happy in your life together"
Stacia: What ever, it doesn't really say you and your wife!!?
Scott: Yep, see for yourself

So maybe my theory was wrong...I don't have a wife so I guess that one really was intended for him. At least they were fun fortunes, lately they have been really dumb. Thanks fortune cookies for the laughs!

6 comments:

The Bears said...

Too funny. Hope you had a good trip. Sorry we missed you this time.

Laura said...

If that's not a message then I don't know what is! Get to it, Stacia! Work work work! ;) Actually yours sounds more like advice and Scott's is more like a fortune/an order.

katrina hayes said...

hah hah! awesome!

Kimmel Tippets said...

Well, you just have to remember that wealth isn't always of a physical nature. You're pretty wealthy already with a wonderful little family! But, keep working hard and you will get even more!

(And I don't know why we don't as much anymore...I'm all for starting that back up!)

tonksfam said...

Are you saying us moms don't work? ;) Work hard now, so your kids will grow up with good work ethics and support you in your old age *giggle*

Grant and Christine said...

Hey, thanks for the email address, I deleted your comment so no one else could get it and send you wierdo emails :) Post some new pics of the kids!!