Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Brycen's Bike


Brycen loves his bike. It must be the best seat in the house because he chooses to sit on it all the time. We have also taken it outside, the yellow bottom of the rocker becomes a handle to push the bike. Brycen loves that he has a bike like brother.
I love that the bike was $20 cheaper than the original one. I wasn't super excited that it was Backyardagains since he doesn't know who they are...but when I put it all together I just left that silly circle off and what do we have???...the cutest bike ever! I really love the colors!

2 comments:

Kimmel Tippets said...

That is an awesome bike. Where did you get it?

Scott and Stacia said...

Babies R Us, it was $39.95 or something. It is called Rock, Roll 'N Ride Trike by Fisher Price. Happy hunting, if you are in the market for a good bike. We really like it.