Tuesday, February 9, 2010

3 Already



Jacen turned 3 years old yesterday!!


He is so excited to be 3. We made a Birthday hat and he asked me to make him a paper cake.


Last night while he was praying (I suggested he say he was thankful for his birthday and) he said, "and that I got to blow three candles". He knows he is now 3 and is feeling so BIG. I truly can't believe how fast these last 3 years have past. Here is a little bit of Jacen's excitement caught on tape. I wish I would have continued taping because he said, "Yes, Jacen blow three candles, Jacen three years old, yea!!" (sorry about the quality, I used my regular camera instead of the video camera)




We had ice cream and Oreos since that is really what Jacen loves. Jacen also got a bike for his Birthday and what he is really looking forward to....this weekend when we will be going to, his favorite, SEA WORLD :)

11 comments:

Denise said...

3 years already?! I can't believe it. And Brycen will be 1 soon. I'd like to say it won't go so fast from here on out, but I'm helping Jared fill out scholarship papers and financial aid forms for college...no such luck in slowing down the clock! (bad for Moms...except when they are in their last month of PREGNANCY!!!) Have fun this weekend:) Love ya - D

The Bears said...

Happy Birthday Jacen!!!

Janeen said...

So cute!

It's A Wonderful Life-Family Journal said...

Happy Birthday! He is such a cute kid!

Grant and Christine said...

Wow, it just reminds me that Grace will be three soon too, sniff, sniff, where did our little babies go?

Megan Marie said...

How fun! Happy birthday, little dude!

Elmer Family said...

3 year olds are a blast! Happy Belated birthday Jacen!

Megan Marie said...

Thanks for your comment on my bloggy today! I wish we were closer, our boys would have way too much fun together! Maybe someday!

katrina hayes said...

hey i have a new blog, i want to send you an invite! email me at katrina.hayes@gmail.com

Treana Kober said...

Loved the video!! Thanks for your help with my blog!! It is working really well. :) Happy 3rd to Jacen!

erika said...

What a cutie he is! I loved his paper cake. I can't believe he is 3!