Thursday, January 21, 2010

Today

I know I have a ton of catching up to do... but wanted to let you know what we have been up to today first :)

Today we had SNOW in YUCCA VALLEY (once again). Brycen's first time in the snow. Jacen was so excited. He had been asking to go out and play in the snow since 6:30am. We probably only got an inch at our house but we loved it :) Too bad Dad had to work! We were listening to the radio in hopes they would say, school was closed...but no such luck!

Here is a cute video:

5 comments:

tonksfam said...

Those Brycen tracks are absolutely adorable! Too bad you can't make a plaster cast of them and keep them forever. I haven't really let my kids out in the snow yet. If Marie tried to crawl on what we have, she'd be lost. Especially after the 6-ish inches we got today...

Brooke said...

Hm...Jacen's hat looks familiar!

Denise said...

Absolutely precious!! I have been waiting for you to start blogging again!! (obviously I need to get a hobby until my little one comes :) Thank you for including the video. I wonder if Brycen just was playing it safe, crawling instead of walking. After all, what is this stuff I'm walking on Mom?! Love ya!
Denise
p.s. thanks so much for the clothes - Travis won't be naked!!

Scott and Stacia said...

Debi- Oh yes, our last years snow was 18 inches. He would have been lost for sure. He sure loved the little bit we got though!
Brooke- Yep, that hat was made by you! The boys love all the winter hats that you made and wear them around the house all the time. Thanks!!
Denise- New hobby?? I love knowing people are somewhat interested in what we are up to :) I think Brycen might have been crawling also because of the shoes. He likes to walk around without shoes or socks :)

Beth Robinson said...

I loved growing up in an area that would close schools at the first sign of snow. Hope you had great fun! : )