Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Brycen is 8 months!

Brycen is officially 8 months (yesterday) :) He is hitting a bunch of milestones all at the same time. During the last week of being 7 months Brycen...

*got his first tooth on Tuesday, October 13th.

*crawled on Wednesday, October 14th.

*pulled himself to a stand also on October, 14th.

He also likes food (go figure), bath time with brother, chewing on anything, clapping his hands, laughing, emptying things such as the diaper bag, and much more. We love having Brycen in our family.

(Brycen's second tooth is coming in today! No wonder he woke up at 2:30am!)

Here are some pictures and videos of Brycen:





Brycen eating a messy Biter Biscuit. He was in heaven.











Bath with Jacen :)








The first time he crawled. He was whining the whole time. He wanted to help us water the plants (we kept passing him) and he was determined to get to us.









Then about 2 hours later...he pulled himself up at his toy. I came back into the room from the restroom and found this! Then he stood up at least 4 more times that day. I really need to keep a close eye on him as he loses his balance easily.







Here is a video of Brycen crawling. This was on day two so he is still trying to master it :)




Here he is laughing. He is a very happy child and gets even more gitty when he is tired.

9 comments:

The Bears said...

So cute! I love all the grunting and effort when he was crawling.

katrina hayes said...

what a doll!! claire was a biter biscuit FIEND! :) they did a LOT of good and saved me a lot of grief.

tonksfam said...

That's awesome! Congratulations :) Marie is slower at these milestones, as usual. She'd LOVE to crawl, but she goes backwards if anything. She's not even close to standing, and her teeth are slow in coming. But that's how Nate was compared to Jacen, too!

Janeen said...

His laugh is so cute and contagious!

Grant and Christine said...

Yippee! They are more of a handful when they get mobile but sure seem happier eh? Can't wait for Thaddeus to follow suit! He is adorable, looks a lot like you I think!

Cecily said...

Oh, Jacen & Brycen are super cute!!

Kimmel Tippets said...

I can't wait until Aftynn starts crawling! (I hope she does, Mazie never did.) Brycen is a cutie and growing up so fast! You know, I was packing up some mission stuff and I came across my transfer journal and I read your entry...it's amazing how you forget things when you won't think you will...so I'm so glad you were so detailed in your message to me! I miss those times and I miss you! Love yeah!

Elmer Family said...

I love his big smile! It's so happy!

Richelle said...

WOW- I cannot believe how fast time has flown! Those boys are so much bigger than when we last saw them!!! They're as cute as ever, and hopefully we'll get the chance to see them in the near future!