Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Belly's getting BIG!!


Okay so these are not glamor shots but I thought it would be fun to share my bellys growth with all of you.

This first one is me on November 18th. Oh there is a story here. I was really trying to donate my hair to Locks of Love. They need 8-10 inches in a ponytail. Well I was getting so annoyed with my hair and it falls out when I am prego, I really didn't know what to do. I finally talked with our friend Katy, who cuts my hair and she knocked some sense into me :) She chopped off the 5 inches and I feel much better about my pregnant self :)
This second picture is me with shorter hair, on December 20th.

Then me on January 5th and January 22nd. Keep in mind that I don't ever take these pictures when I am wide awake but rather when I am falling asleep. Oh well, who cares, its about the belly :)
I can hardly believe how little time is left!! I am nesting like crazy!!

5 comments:

Luke said...

That does not look fun. When are you due?

Holly said...

Your hair in that 2nd picture looks AWESOME!!! For sure...that is the greatest length for you! SO cute!!! Well my dear, the time is coming soon! Can't wait to see pictures! Love ya!

Elmer Family said...

I agree with Holly-love the shorter hair. I cannot believe that soon you will have your baby. I am so jealous!

brittani c. said...

You look great, Stacia!! I stay away from the camera as much as possible. ;)
I love changing up my hair...haircuts are the best and I probably should schedule an appointment to get one.

Keri_B said...

You are so cute pregnant!!