Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Fair

On June 17th we took Jacen to the Del Mar Fair. (That is what we call the San Diego County Fair.) We went along with my parents. 2 of my sisters and their families met us there, too. Here are a couple pictures from the day.



Grandpa Anderson and Jacen petting a cow.








Jacen telling his daddy about the sheep's water. (he would do his sign for water and then point at the water buckets, it was cute!)


Jacen was so confused. Before the fair every animal could have barked as far as Jacen was concerned. Then we taught him to "mooo". Then the sheep and goats also should moo, right??

We did see other things at the fair but I guess the animals were the best part. They are the only pictures I have from the day.

2 comments:

rockkinrobbins said...

awesome! He is getting so big and so cute!

Holly said...

I miss the Fair. I think the one and only concert I've ever seen was there...when I was in 5th grade. I thought I was sooooo cool cuz they (the JETS) were cousins with Mann's...do you remember them? Anyways...I thought I could get them to do a concert at Pacific View cuz I knew their cousins:o)
I bet dad was in heaven showing Jacen all the animals!