Tuesday, January 22, 2008

January??

Okay, Christmas is no longer NEAR...it is over, gone, bye-bye and yet my blog has nothing new. Oh, let me tell you there has been so much going on. I don't even know where to begin. Since I am forbidden to look at other blogs until I post, pictures will have to come later. First off we went to New Hampshire for the holiday. We were there with my sister and Scott's brother and their family (they are married for those of you who didn't know). We were there from Christmas Eve until January 7th. Jacen got 2 teeth while on vacation, and learned how to walk (at 10 1/2 months). He now is using sign language to say "eat" and "more", he also made up his own sign for "drink" and "teeth hurting need medicine". He is growing up so much lately. People are commenting on his face changing. He will be one February 8th, which is coming so very quickly.
I feel like things are not back to normal since being back home. Jacen's schedule is off or different (which ever it is, I am not sure yet), and I don't feel like we ever got caught up on laundry or putting everything away from the trip. Today while cleaning up the house Jacen showed me how to open up the toilet seat and play with the water--so disgusting!! Bathroom doors are NO longer allowed to be open!! Well that is all for now...pictures and other posts will have to wait until after Activity Days (Thursday) and the Relief Society Newsletter (by Sunday) are over/done.

5 comments:

Laura said...

Ok, I'll let you off the hook for now. That was a good post.

Scott and Stacia said...

Oh good :) I wrote it yesterday and was not sure it was what I wanted to post. Today I decided it was this post or nothing until next week :) Glad to know I am off the hook!!

Holly said...

You better do another post before January is over...just so your "last" post doesn't say 'January?'!!!! Seriously woman:0)
Anyways...crazy that Jacen is walking! Colton likes to sit on the toilet A LOT! He says, "Mommy I wipe my nose?" So I'll get him a piece of toilet paper. He'll quickly wipe his nose, throw it in the toilet...THEN decide he still needs it! So nasty! Boys are just trouble I tell ya! AHHH!

Unknown said...

Glad you had a good time on the eastcoast. Maybe next time you visit we can meet and visit.

erika said...

Jacen is walking?!?!? Your life is seriously OVER :)
Glad to see an update!